Rent Collection - 10% (of the gross rent for the term of the tenancy + VAT) 12% (inclusive of VAT)
Includes all services referred to in Let Only and in addition:
• Set-up rent payment in accordance with the tenancy.
• Collect rent and prepare payment to you within 3 working days of receipt.
• Chase late payment of rent until balance is cleared.
• Advise on any necessary action should arrears accrue.
• Prepare an assured shorthold tenancy agreement.
• Collect security deposit, normally £200 above monthly rent. Can be negotiated higher if necessary.
• Arrange monthly rent payments direct to your bank account.
• Arrange for any legally obligated certificates.
Additional Services (subject to charge)
• Prepare an annual rental statement - £30.00 (inclusive of VAT)
• Arrange a professional inventory report and check-in - Price subject to size and contents of property. Price upon application.
• Arrange the annual gas safety certificate - £90.00 (inclusive of VAT) up to two appliances. Extra £12.00 (inclusive of VAT) for each additional appliance.
• To arrange an EPC (Energy Performance Certificate). From £90.00 (inclusive of VAT) depending on size of property.
• To arrange end of tenancy cleaning - Price varies from £95.00 to £250.00 depending on size and contents of property.
• Lodging the security deposit with The Deposit Protection Service - £60.00 (inclusive of VAT)
• Negotiate deposit disputes - £60.00 (inclusive of VAT)
• Prepare & serve Section 21 Notice - £60.00 (inclusive of VAT)
• Carry out mid-term inspections - £36.00 (inclusive of VAT)
• To attend court on behalf of/with the landlord - £240.00 (inclusive of VAT)
Homecare Estates is a part of the National Federation of Property Professionals Client Money Protection Scheme through their membership of ARLA Propertymark (The Association of Residential Letting Agents)
Homecare Estates is a member of The Property Ombudsman being the largest letting's redress scheme in the UK.